- Changeable covers Xpress-On™.
- New Games:Space Impact, Snake, Bantumi e Pairs 2.
- Sreensaver and ringing tones..
- Predefined “Smileys” to express yourself better.
- Send and receive SMS.
- NITZ: Automatic actualization so you are always on time.
- Pre-stored text messages for quick editing and sending of the most common messages.
- Calendar with reminders and notes, calculator and phonebook.
- Voice dialing with storage for 8 name tags.
- Internal Vibrating Alert.
- GSM 1900.
- Weight: 120 g.
- Length: 110 mm.
- Width:47 mm.
- Volume: 97 cc.
- Thickness: 20 mm.
|Model||Battery||Capacity||Digital stand-by||Digital conversation|
|BLC-2||Optional Battery||850 mAh NiMH||3h30m||7.5 d|
|BMC-2||Standard Battery||640 mAh Li-Ion||2h40m||5.5 d|
|BMC-3||Optional Battery||900 mAh NiMH||3h45m||7.5 d|
My first cell phone (late 2000)
An indestructible gem. Remember that in 2000 when this came out, this phone was small and cheap when most of us remember the huge monsters of the 80s and early 1990s, and that the first smaller phones of the 1990s were hugely expensive, this phone was revolutionary. Inexpensive, high quality, and indestructible. And it had that great Snake Game. My first cell phone.